Title: Collections Specialist - MA (10 openings)
Location: Andover, MA
Client: Leading healthcare client
Rate: $19.00/hr on w2 without benefits
Duration: 2 Months ( with possible extension or hire )
- Manage an active customer base of key accounts averaging $12 -$20 million dollars dependent on portfolio mix.
- Contact clients with past due balances in the portfolio to obtain payment, payment commitment, and follow up on payment promises.
- Accountable for reporting any disputed/short paid invoices, identifying root cause, and collaborating with the internal department to expedite resolution/payment.
We are looking for:
- A professional candidate with a strong collections background in business to business collections with a customer service/retention mindset.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in a customer facing environment. ie Customer Service, Accounting, Contracts, or Purchasing department helpful.
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles preferred.
- SAP or similar ERP accounting application experience preferred.
- Knowledge or experience working with Excel specifically (Vlook up and pivot tables)
- Understanding of PCI (payment card industry) Sox compliance (internal control standards) in a collections environment preferred.
- Experience within the healthcare or medical manufacturing industry is beneficial.
- Experience in working with collection software a plus, not required.