Please send resumes to Click Here to Email Your Resum?
The qualified candidate will join the Bioassay and Impurities Testing group, which is part of the Analytical R&D organization located in Andover, MA, to enable the development of biological therapeutics at Worldwide Research and Development. This position will provide routine analytical testing using established methodologies and develop skills necessary to support method development and validation.
The candidate will be part of a highly matrixed team responsible for developing analytical methodologies and strategies needed to progress biotherapeutic products through the pipeline, with an emphasis on impurity testing. This includes routine sample testing, method development and qualification.
- Experience with ELISA and/or qPCR
- Experience with method development, method validation and familiarity with cGMP practices is desired
- The ideal candidate will have experience using some or all of the above analytical methodologies for the analysis of biologics and have proficiency in Microsoft Office software such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Have good documentation skills and will be expected to tabulate and provide data interpretation to their team and to their customers
- The candidate must excel at working in a collaborative, highly matrix fast-paced environment
Lab Support is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 866-612-2739.