Be Bold Be Brilliant
Would you like to be a part of one of America's leading financial services firms? Great-West Financial is the nation's second largest insurer in sales of individual life insurance through banks. We also offer annuity and executive benefits products. Under Empower Retirement, we provide employer sponsored retirement plans as the nation's second largest retirement plan provider.
Our over 5,000 associates across 40 locations across the country provide world class service to:
30,000+ employer sponsored retirement plans
8 million+ employees participating in their employer-sponsored retirement plan
467,700+ individual life insurance and annuity accounts
$460 billion+ total assets under administration
The Communication Strategist oversees the development, implementation and management of participant communications for clients of Retirement Plan Services. This client-facing role supports the Large & Mega markets and combines financial services acumen with communications campaigns and financial education to inform and motivate individuals to improve income replacement ratios while delivering exceptional service to plan sponsors and advisors. The Strategist is responsible for accurate and timely communications relating to plan activity as well as action-based campaigns. They manage a book of business with ownership of budget, deliverables, required notices, quality control, timelines, metrics and planning.
- Develop strategy and manage implementation of participant communications. Annual communication plans. Plan activity, required notices and audience analysis. Financial education awareness, tools and resources. Action-focused campaigns (enrollment, deferral rate increase, portfolio diversification, etc.). Advisor market strategies and leveraged offerings to expand competitive presence.
- Draft, edit and proofread all written content, whether original or standardized.
- Review and recommend design and delivery strategies that increase impact while reducing cost.
- Coordinate Financial Education Consultant to conduct employee meetings and select presentations/webcasts.
- May travel to meet with client.
At Great-West Financial? and Empower Retirement, our more than 5,000 associates are dedicated to helping customers secure their financial futures. We offer a range of retirement savings products, life insurance, annuities and investment services from offices across the country. If you're interested in joining a company that enjoys a record of strong performance and is rich in history yet innovative, bold and transformative, then our organization is an outstanding place for you to grow and succeed. We're an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. We're also committed to providing a drug-free workplace.