Senior Analytical Scientist Position Available in Andover, MA Area!
This senior level scientist will be responsible for the development, qualification, validation and execution of novel flow, imaging cytometry and microscope cell based biomeasures assays to support the rational design of biotherapeutics molecules with respect to in vivo PK and immunogenicity, as well as better understand their cellular trafficking.
- Candidate will apply expertise and knowledge of biological systems, cellular functions, and flow and/or cell imaging-based technologies to develop and validate quantitative, cellular function and cell based assays.
- They will participate in all phases of cellular biomeasures laboratory operations including, sample preparation and detection methods, data analysis, interpretation, reporting and follow up discussions with the project teams and technology evaluations.
- Development and implementation of novel cellular biomeasures in vitro and ex vivo assays
- Presentation of complex data to internal and external teams
- Provide technical training/mentorship for cytometry scientists
- Responsible for eWorkwork record keeping
- Responsible for QC and peer review of raw data, results and final reports
Lab Support is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.