Great-West Financial is hiring full-time Customer Service Representatives for our office in Andover, MA close to the intersection of I-495 and I-93. You will answer incoming calls regarding retirement plans from participants, employers, and third party plan specialists. You will answer questions and assist in processing retirement related investment transactions, and other related tasks to servicing our customers. Bilingual English/Spanish speakers are encouraged to apply.
Great-West Financial offers:
- Competitive hourly pay with potential bonuses for performance
- Comprehensive benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Paid Volunteer Time, Paid Annual Leave, 401K with company match, and a variety of schedule offerings
- Training and assistance in studying for FINRA Series 6 and Series 63 exams
- Weekends off
- Training, advancement and growth opportunities for a career in the financial retirement industry
Ready to funnel your people skills into a career in the financial service industry? Then apply today and be sure to include your resume with work history to be fast tracked in our preliminary process! Make sure to check your email/texts for a message from us on the next step after you apply.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience (in person or on the phone) dealing directly with customers OR a bachelor s degree with limited work experience
- Clear phone speaking voice
- Able to work a full-time scheduled shift, Mondays Fridays between 8 am and 10 pm.
- Comfortable working on several computer monitors and software programs while simultaneously speaking to customers on the phone
- Stable work history
- Minimum high school diploma/GED; Those with bachelor degrees and less work experience will also be considered
- Willing to submit to background checks including: credit, criminal, verification of education, past employment and drug testing
About Great-West Financial
At Great-West Financial and Empower Retirement, our more than 5,000 associates are dedicated to helping customers secure their financial futures. We offer a range of retirement savings products, life insurance, annuities and investment services from offices across the country. If you re interested in joining a company that enjoys a record of strong performance and is rich in history yet innovative, bold and transformative, then our organization is an outstanding place for you to grow and succeed. We re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. We re also committed to providing a drug-free workplace.
Associated topics: associate, customer, english, professional, service agent, service specialist, store, technical, toll, virtual