The individual will have specific accountability for the client management, change request process, and overall scope management and environment stability for multiple NaviSite clients. This includes:
- Providing oversight and direction for management of the client?s technical environment and business applications including:
- Enhancements and improvement.
- Technical architecture review.
- Transform technical data from monitoring, trouble ticket, and other metrics into action plans.
- Analysis of operational incidents to drive improvements with the client and NaviSite, Inc.
- Identify opportunities to reuse process, services, and technologies.
- Ensuring documentation is complete and accurate for use in design, implementation, and operations.
- Strategic thought leadership to future direction.
- Using Activity and metric reporting to facilitate problem management activities to improve infrastructure and solution performance
- Managing the Change Control process for the client environment, which may include:
- Managing the change backlog and ensuring the proper change assessment and implementation process is followed
- Facilitating approval of change requests with the client
- Coordinating with engineering teams to schedule and execute change requests
- Thoroughly understanding a client?s contract and NaviSite?s commitments under that contract
- Attending project and technical meetings to provide client satisfaction and scope management oversight
- Overall program management and facilitation, including high-level status meetings with executives
- On-site presence at the client location to facilitate relationships and communicate on key issues.
- Weekly or bi-weekly client status reporting and client meetings detailing current projects and support activities.
- Weekly or semi-monthly executive status update meetings
- Weekly or semi-monthly internal client satisfaction and project/program update meetings
- Regularly scheduled internal team meetings to review the client?s current projects and support activities. Meeting frequency will be adjusted based on client activity level.
Responsibilities of the Strategic Account Service Manager
- Serve as a primary point-of-contact for client satisfaction and act as the liaison between the client, sales and other functional Managed Hosting Services groups.
- Collaborate with the Managed Hosting Services functional groups and individuals to set objectives & goals, understand scope and dependencies.
- Participate in internal planning activities to develop schedules and align resources for projects and support activities.
- Coordinate with Program Manager / Project Managers as appropriate to ensure the plans are integrated and synchronized with all team members to provide reasonable assurance that projects are successfully delivered.
- Proactively identify, manage, and communicate issues and risks, escalating as appropriate to Senior Management.
- Understand the client?s needs and make suggestions that will have a positive impact on the client and improve on client satisfaction.
- Limited overnight US travel may be required
- Bachelor?s degree and demonstrated prior Account Management / Service Management experience.
- 5+ years of Information Technology experience with increasing levels of responsibilities and a minimum of 3 years Technical Support Management, or Project Management experience.
- Managed Services expertise, particularly: Managed hosting, Windows/Unix environments, databases, SAN/storage, disaster recovery planning, security, enterprise applications, and messaging.
- Excellent organizational, planning, problem solving and project management skills.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and energy.
- Self-motivated, excellent work ethic, goal oriented and strong team player.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Strong personality and focus in fast-paced and demanding environments.
Time Warner Cable is among the largest providers of video, high-speed data and voice services in the United States, connecting 16 million customers to entertainment, information and each other. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers data, video and voice services to businesses of all sizes, cell tower backhaul services to wireless carriers and enterprise-class, cloud-enabled hosting, managed applications and services. Time Warner Cable Media, the advertising sales arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions.