For over 125 years, our Client has been improving lives through sustainable innovation. They are a leading health technology company focused on making life better for billions worldwide, starting with the lives of their passionate, collaborative and remarkably diverse employees. They are always looking for like-minded people to join their team and create a healthier, more connected society with them while advancing their careers.
- Within this role you will be part of the transformation whereby our Client is entering into more long-term strategic partnerships (LSP).
- This position will be part of a dedicated team of financial experts that participate in and support the LSP Program Structure in establishing sound governance for LSPs.
- The position will support transaction deal teams during solution development and contracting phase with accounting guidance.
- The role entails mandatory approval of revenue accounting, lease accounting and asset de-recognition accounting for large and complex hospital deals.
- Support internal control in adapting revenue related internal controls to reflect the change in nature and complexity of healthcare transactions. The position will support creating best practice customer solutions.
- Support transaction teams with accounting guidance during solution development and contract negotiation
- Accountable - accountable for appropriate financial reporting for LSPs, MES deals and relevant PPPs
- Monitor the quality - monitor the appropriate accounting and reporting in our Client for large hospital deals (LSP/MES/PPP) over the term of the contract
- Advise - advise a team of technical accounting advisors, with particular expertise in complex revenue recognition, asset de-recognition and lease accounting
- Inform - inform on the accounting and external reporting implications relative to major transactions - to support decision-making and awareness
- Team - this position part of a global team, part of the Accounting, Reporting and Internal Control (ARIC) organization, with a primary focus on North America and Latin America.
- Bachelor or Master in Finance / Accounting, preferably complemented with CPA qualification
- Extensive and progressing finance experience (at least 10+ years), early career at a big-4 audit firm with subsequent business experience in a revenue recognition role
- Extensive experience with Revenue Recognition, lease accounting and preferably also with asset transfers / asset de-recognition
- Ability to interact with and influence executives and must be able to build a new function and embed that function in a changing organization
- Experience in managing sensitive information in business environment
- Able to translate / explain highly complex accounting challenges in a simple manner
- Revenue Recognition
- Big 4 Audit Experience
- 10+ years' experience
- Holds a bachelor or master in Finance / Accounting, preferably complemented with CPA qualification
- Has extensive and progressing finance experience (at least 10+ years), early career at a big-4 audit firm with subsequent business experience in a revenue recognition role
- Has extensive experience with Revenue Recognition, lease accounting and preferably also with asset transfers / asset de-recognition
The Cameron Craig Group is an executive search firm representing job openings in virtually every industry and job function across the country.
We combine the efforts of over 1200 recruiters throughout the US. Together, we represent thousands of job openings and enter dozens of new jobs per day.
When you apply online, your information will forward to the recruiters handling those jobs. If you are a close match, they will contact you to discuss the positions and employers in detail and then work hard to get you interviews ASAP.
All the best in your search!