As our Revenue Analysis Manager, based in our offices in Andover, Massachusetts, you will hold an extremely important role within the organization as you take ownership and contribute to the aspects of revenue performance, such as budgeting, reporting, analysis and presentation. This position works closely with management stakeholders in Marketing, Education and Sales to analyze, provide commentary as well as recommend actions regarding products, programs and initiatives. Your excellent verbal and written communication skills will allow you to establish and develop a solid rapport with these executive contributors. What will get you noticed is self-motivation and a roll-up-the-sleeves style as you track and monitor the effectiveness of the recommended implemented changes. As well, paying close attention to detail, combined with your ability to appropriately influence others, will be key elements to your success. Leveraging your established history of forward-looking ad-hoc reporting, financial analysis and examination of key performance indicators will enable you to exceed expectations and set the stage for advancement with greater responsibility.
Major responsibilities of this position includes:
- Develop, update and distribute key financial analysis regarding program performance, such as:
o Customer rewards program status- tracking and calculation
o Customer analysis- segmentation, conversion, reorder rate, profitability
o ROI of strategic business relationships
o ROI and Performance within Institutional accounts (university, Veterans Association)
o ROI of marketing programs, promotions and educational courses
o Compliance with pricing policies (consignments, discounts, rebates, diminutions)
o Other key review and reconciliation activities
- Present findings to management and propose actions to address areas of opportunity
- Drive top line aspects of the budgeting, latest estimate and forecasting processes
- Oversee financial administration of rebate program
- Act as Business Warehouse Key User for the NAM organization
- Discover and propose ways to drive top line performance and improve quality of earnings
- Assist with the monthly financial close process as needed.
- Assist with external and internal audits as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business field required, and CPA or MBA a plus
- At least 4 years of experience in finance, accounting, marketing analytics or a related business field
- Very strong analytical and financial modeling capabilities
- Familiarity with key financial metrics and how to calculate them
- A high level of comfort presenting in front of executive management and large groups
- Knowledge of statistical analysis or marketing analytics a plus
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP, including sales reporting modules (including Business Warehouse)
- Advanced knowledge of both MS Excel and MS Access is important.
Join us at Straumann USA, LLC, a company motivated by passion; where your role is more than just a job, it is a joint collaboration for success!
If you have an appreciation for data integrity, enthusiasm to drive results, strong work ethic, natural curiosity and the ability to work independently then this position is for you. We are looking for a seasoned independent thinking Revenue Analysis Manager who is searching for an opportunity to work closely with senior management and have influence across the organization. Your analytical rigor and deep analysis experience will lay a firm foundation for your success in this critical and demanding role where you can use your creativity and analytical skills to get the job done!
Straumann is a global leader in implant and restorative dentistry and oral tissue regeneration. Having pioneered many of the most influential technologies and techniques in our field, we have a tradition of doing more to advance dental regeneration, restoration, and replacement, as well as patient care. “Simply Doing More” is the guiding principle we use to position our products and services and to highlight our day-to-day operations in the interest of dental professionals and patients.
We collaborate with people who can contribute to Straumann's agile environment. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to explore their potential within an inspiring atmosphere of international mentality. The company's size allows us a perfect balance between working closely in cross-functional teams and achieving global successes together with a visible impact. By “simply doing more”, we deliver superior solutions that enable dental professionals to provide the best possible care to patients. At Straumann, it's more than just a job. It's collaboration for success and performance with passion. Come join the Staumann team!