You must currently live in the US to apply.
Market leading medical device company seeks a senior level engineer to lead Human Factors & Usability Engineering for new products and drive usability improvements for current products. Management in identifying usability-related organizational needs and in establishing the internal capabilities and external relationships needed to support on-going business needs.
• BS Engineering discipline (or equivalent in a technical/scientific field); MS preferred.
• 7+ years experience in Human Factors / Usability engineering and/or product design, development, or testing; experience with class II medical device products is preferred.
• Strong understanding of medical device product design and regulatory processes.
• Experience with medical device design and development
• Strong understanding of system, electrical, and mechanical design, as well as software integration.
• Prior experience with complex electro-mechanical systems preferred, especially systems having fluid and/or disposable components.
• Demonstrated experience with user-centered design methods, assessing user needs and conducting usability evaluations through facilitation and/or observation, especially involving class II medical devices.
Career Brokers is an Executive Search firm with THOUSANDS of jobs in the USA (across major industries) as our web site lists jobs from over 400 affiliate offices.
When you apply to a job on our site, your resume is sent, directly, to the office in charge of that search.
Please note that if the job belongs to an affiliate, they (not Career Brokers) will contact you if you are a potential match.
Finally: We cannot help anyone living outside the USA/Canada and 99.99% of our jobs require US Citizenship or a Green Card.