You must currently live in the US to apply.
Market leading medical device company seeks a senior level engineer to lead Human Factors & Usability Engineering for new products and drive usability improvements for current products. Management in identifying usability-related organizational needs and in establishing the internal capabilities and external relationships needed to support on-going business needs.
• BS Engineering discipline (or equivalent in a technical/scientific field); MS preferred.
• 7+ years experience in Human Factors / Usability engineering and/or product design, development, or testing; experience with class II medical device products is preferred.
• Strong understanding of medical device product design and regulatory processes.
• Experience with medical device design and development
• Strong understanding of system, electrical, and mechanical design, as well as software integration.
• Prior experience with complex electro-mechanical systems preferred, especially systems having fluid and/or disposable components.
• Demonstrated experience with user-centered design methods, assessing user needs and conducting usability evaluations through facilitation and/or observation, especially involving class II medical devices.
The Cameron Craig Group is an executive search firm representing job openings in virtually every industry and job function across the country.
We combine the efforts of over 1200 recruiters throughout the US. Together, we represent thousands of job openings and enter dozens of new jobs per day.
When you apply online, your information will forward to the recruiters handling those jobs. If you are a close match, they will contact you to discuss the positions and employers in detail and then work hard to get you interviews ASAP.
All the best in your search!